HRB logo use
HRB funded researchers and their agents may freely use the HRB logo when communicating about their HRB-funded research and/or their results.
There are low resolution and high resolution versions available and in three language options, English, bilingual and Irish.
- Low resolution versions are generally used with MS Word, PowerPoint, PDF files and other desktop publishing applications.
- High resolution versions for professional graphic design applications like Adobe and Corel, etc.
Please read our brand guidelines (available below) in order to use the logo properly.
Download HRB logo
Colour, black and white, reverse colour, landscape and portrait versions
HRB logo and brand guidelines
- Do not pull, stretch or distort the logo in any way.
- Leave sufficient white space around the logo, as in, don't squash it up against other logos.
- Low resolution versions are usually fine for desktop publishing applications like MS Word and PowerPoint files. The landscape version is preferred for this type of use.
- Official reports, covers etc., should use the portrait (stacked) version(s).
If you have any queries about using the logo, please contact the HRB Communications Office at e firstname.lastname@example.org, or Brian Cummins, e email@example.com.
Download - HRB logo guidelines
Health Research Board logo and branding guidelines