Interested in H2020 research partnerships with Lithuanian researchers?
There will be a research brokering and networking event about Horizon 2020 ICT and health calls on 19 November 2019 at the Lithuanian embassy in Dublin.
The aim of the event is to present the scientific potential of Lithuania and Ireland in the thematic areas of Information Technology - Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Photonics and Life Sciences, and to exchange expertise and to discuss cooperation possibilities and joint projects within the framework of Horizon 2020.
It takes place from 2.00 pm, 19 November 2019 at The Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania to Ireland. Speakers include,
- Dr Ciarán Seoighe, Deputy Director General, Science Foundation Ireland
- Garrett Murray, National Director for Horizon 2020.
- Kay Duggan-Walls, Health Research Board (Health)
- Stephen O’Reilly, Enterprise Ireland (ICT)
- Professor Valdemaras Razumas, Vice-minister, Ministry for Education, Science and Sport of the Republic of Lithuania (tbc)
Researchers can make pitches at the event.
Programme details are available here.
Register here for the event. Registration closes 12 November 2019.
Queries can be sent Donata Mauricaitė, Policy Analyst at LINO Office, e email@example.com