Horizon 2020 - Information and partnering events
Mark the 3-4 July 2019 in your diary. There will be an Open Health information event for 2020 calls on 3 July in Brussels. A Partnering event to help you build your consortium will follow at the same location on 4 July 2019. Travel support is available from Enterprise Ireland.
Brussels, 3 July 2019.
There are funding opportunities in, and presentations about, the following areas:
- personalised health and care,
- infectious diseases and improving global health,
- innovative and sustainable health systems,
- decoding the role of the environment (including climate change) for health and wellbeing,
- digital transformation,
- cybersecurity in health and care.
Registration will open shortly on this website. https://ec.europa.eu/research/index.cfm?pg=events&eventcode=177C4CC2-00D8-384B-9033FB7A262D7EF5
Brussels, 4 July 2019
This event will target a wide spectrum of companies, universities and researchers from Europe and beyond interested in sharing new project ideas.
The event will be organized around 4 main sessions:
- Opening Session: European Commission speech: DG RTD / Directorate Health (E)
- Flash Presentations: Present your project in a five minute pitch to a highly committed audience
- Networking Lunch: Optimise your lunchtime by initiating new contacts. Visit booths and get information on many financing opportunities in Horizon 2020
- Bilateral Meetings: Meet potential partners in pre-arranged face-to-face bilateral meetings and start your consortium. Meet the National Contact Points at their booth and receive valuable feedback about your project idea
Registration is now open at https://healthbe2019.b2match.io/. Registration closes 31 May 2019.
Participation at both events is free of charge and participants are to cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.