EU Public Health Programme - Funding for Public Health Research
The Work Plan 2020 for EU Public Health Programme was recently published. The EU Health Policy Platform Team will hold a webinar about the work plan at 1.00 pm (Irish time) on 4 March 2020.
The Annual Work Plan for 2020 is available for download at:
Calls will open for submission at the following link in due course:
Grants are available for projects in the following areas:
- Support for health Workforce reforms
- Healthcare Public Procurement in the EU
- Support for health Investment
- Support for the implementation of best practices in the area of mental health
- Increased access to vaccination for disadvantaged groups, difficult to reach groups and migrants
- Stakeholder activities to support strengthened cooperation against vaccine-preventable diseases
If you would like to apply for any of the calls please contact the National Focal Point at the HRB, Kay Duggan-Walls e firstname.lastname@example.org, t 01 2345187.
Webinar - 2020 calls and work plan
There will be a webinar at 1.00 pm on 4 March 2020 about the 2020 Calls and the Annual Work Plan of the EU Public Health Programme. Further information is available from the EU Commission website at the link below: