Horizon Europe is the EU’s key funding programme for research and innovation with a budget of €95.5 billion, which will succeed Horizon 2020 and will run from 2021 to 2027.
More information is available from the European Commission website at this link
Cluster 1 Health calls will launch mid-late June 2021. The Work Programme is currently being developed. For queries, please contact the Health NCP at the HRB, Kay Duggan-Walls, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Health Cluster aims to promote and protect human health and well-being, prevent diseases and decrease the burden of diseases and disabilities on people and communities, support the transformation of health care systems and foster an innovative, sustainable and globally competitive European health industry.
To tackle these issues, the Health Cluster defined six Intervention areas as follows and there will be dedicated calls under each of these areas:
- Staying healthy in a rapidly changing society
- Living and working in a health-promoting environment
- Tackling diseases and reducing disease burden
- Ensuring access to innovative, sustainable and high-quality healthcare
- Unlocking the full potential of new tools, technologies and digital solutions for a healthy society
- Maintaining an innovative, sustainable and globally competitive health.
The European Research & Innovation Days will take place on 23 & 24 June 2021
The European Commission’s Directorate-General for Research and Innovation announces that the annual European Research and Innovation Days to be held virtually on 23 and 24 June 2021. It is the European Commission’s annual flagship Research and Innovation event, bringing together policymakers, researchers, entrepreneurs and the public to debate and shape the future of research and innovation in Europe and beyond. Details can be found here