The Health Research Board (HRB) complies with the regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information and we are keen to encourage the re-use of the information that we produce.
Full information on the regulations is available from the Public Sector Information (PSI) Portal at the following web address https://data.gov.ie/psi. The Public Sector Information Portal will always have the most up to date PSI Licence.
Information and documents obtained from this website are the copyright of Health Research Board unless otherwise stated.
These may be reproduced and /or re-used subject to the latest Public Sector Information license, without the need for users to make a license application to the HRB.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Conditions for the re-use of HRB information:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you reuse the information or supply the information to others.
- Reproduce the information accurately.
- Use the information in a misleading way.
- Use information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service.
- Use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes.
The HRB is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free.
The HRB does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.
The link above is provided to improve public access to information and exists only for the convenience of those who use this website.
For further information please contact the HRB via e-mail at hrb(at)hrb.ie