HRB funded researchers and their agents may freely use the HRB logo when communicating about their research and/or results.
There are low resolution and high resolution versions available.
- Low resolution versions are generally used with MS Word, PowerPoint, PDF files and other desktop publishing applications.
- High resolution versions for professional graphic design applications like Adobe and Corel, etc.
- Do not pull, stretch or distort the logo in any way.
- Low resolution versions are usually fine for desktop publishing applications like MS Word and PowerPoint files. The landscape version is preferred for this type of use.
- Official reports, covers etc., should use the stacked version(s).